Suggestions & Complaints

Want to make a suggestion to the practice?


Your comments and suggestions are important to us, please click on the 'Suggestions Form' link, complete the form to send them to us.

Please note : only use this form for comments about the practice and suggestions as to how we can improve our service to you.

Medical matters and official complaints cannot be dealt with via this form. If you have a query regarding a medical matter please telephone reception to make an appointment to see the appropriate person.

Want to make a complaint?


We pride ourselves on the services we provide in all respects however we do occasionally make mistakes and we therefore welcome feedback to assist us in correcting them.  

If you have any complaints or comments about the treatment you have received please contact our Practice Manager Mark Dodds by submitting a Complaints form to the left. He will be happy to discuss any complaints/comments and help.

If you feel you cannot raise your complaint with us, and your complaint is about care you have received at the practice, then you can raise this with:

The address is as followed:

NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch.  B97 9PT

Tel: 0300 311 22 33


Complaints about GP's

CQC doesn't manage individual complaints about GPs and their services. You can find out more about making a complaint in our leaflet below.

If you're not happy with the response you get when you complain to the service provider, you should contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO).

If a complaint is investigated by either ourselves or NHS England, and you then  remain dissatisfied with the response to your complaint, you have the right to ask the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman to review your case:

 The address is as followed:

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman

Millbank Tower




Tel: 0345 015 4033


Complaints Process Leaflet.pdf