Cleobury Patients Voice
We are proud to have an active patient group who provide us with a valuable insight into the views, thoughts and concerns of our patients. The group is Called Cleobury Patients Voice (CPV) and has been established for over 6 years. During this time they have supported the practice in a number of ways including –
- Working with us in the development of the new Medical Centre
- Setting up a Directory of Services
- Involvement in the Compassionate Communities project to support frail and vulnerable people in their own homes
- Assisting in Patient Surveys and annual flu clinics
- Organizing fund raising events
CPV currently meets every six weeks and welcomes new members. You can be involved either by attending meetings or simply by keeping up to date with CPV activities.
Further information can be found at www.cleobury-patients-voice.co.uk.
You can also contact CPV on 01299 407224 and leave a message on their answer machine which will normally be responded to within 7 days.